Monday, January 11, 2016

A kid at Heart


Christmas is long gone now and I am a little sad that it went by so fast. I normally enjoy it a little more, but for a couple of years now, I have had to work during the days previous to it and therefore my Christmas spirit has not been the highest.

All in all, I had a great time, and, even though I didn't do a What I got for Christmas post, I did wanted to mention one gift that was supper special for me and that meant a lot, especially because I am no child to be wanting one, but still wanted it and when I got it, I was ecstatic.

I got a furbacca as a Christmas Present.





My mom was really surprised when it first came out, that I really liked it and actually put it in my Christmas wish-list.

Unfortunately, a couple weeks before christmas she told me it was sold out everywhere and I believed her (my mom is a truly honest one when it comes to everything) and I was resigned that I was not going to get so I moved on.

In Christmas day, we tend to dine at midnight on Christmas Eve after the toast and then, in the middle of the night, we open our presents. And that is when it all came down. I loved it and I can say that it was the best gift I have gotten in the last few years of me being an adult.

Thank you mom and dad for understanding this little nutball of a daughter you have.

I hope you are having an amazing time.

With love,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...