Sunday, September 7, 2014

25 years of love

On Monday September the 1st, my parents celebrated 25 years of marriage. There have been ups and downs as in every couple's life, but they know how to keep it together. 

As their only child I have come to know how to handle these two (trust me, it is not an easy task!!) and to learn to be a little more patient because in the end, they are the ones who brought me into this world (thank you) and be the person I am today.

It was a really special day where I baked a cake

 

Got to share the dinner table with these amazing people 


Drank a little (or a lot) of Champagne in this amazing Silver decorated glass

 

And in the end, we spent time together which is more than anyone can ask for at moments like this. 
 
 

Family is the most important part of my life, because they are the ones who keep me sane, who support me every step of the way, and this is just a little tribute to true love. 

Cheers! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...