Monday, September 8, 2014

Party Planning

My mom has gone plain crazy, but crazy with love and creativity, because she is planning a whole party and preparing and decorating the tables and the candy and all of the other things that come in to doing this. 

My moms' family side loves food as much as they love spending time together, and if it involves desserts, it is even better because the experience is a thousand times more gratificating than just having salty snacks. So we pretty much bond over food and all of my aunts are so talented and dedicated that we are used to catter major family gatherings. 

I just love how these kind of things make people smile. 

Candies are the best and through this I will tell you that I am still a little child at heart because I love everything sweet, gummies, candies, hard candies, soft candies, chocolate, jelly beans, lolly pops and all else that you could imagine. My mom decided to make a special table because of this. I can't say I am not happy, because I am really, really excited <3 

Here some of the inspiration behind the mind set of my mother: 




* All pictures shown above came all from pinterest <3

I hope you have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...