Sunday, August 4, 2013

Weekend in review

I loved this weekend, it was really just all about chilling, relaxing and resting the stress of the week out of my mind and of my body. Yesterday all I did, literally, was stay in bed and just got up for a shower and to eat. 

In that time I spent just chilling there, I rediscovered one app in my iPhone I have been just neglecting. It was keek. Keek is that little app in which you record a short 36 second clip about anything you want. I am not a keeker, I haven't uploaded any. But, I do enjoy other people's keeks. My favorite people to follow? Any guesses here? Well if you said the Kardashians/Jenners, you guessed right. I just love me some Kardashian drama and laughs and craziness. I also follow Keegan Allen just because I love him! who doesn't? I am a huge Pretty Little Liars fan, but I love Toby the most out of all the PLL cast. 


I literally loved this weekend as I have already stated. I couldn't be happier, plus today i am putting together my timetable for this upcoming semester at Uni. Excited excited! 








picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...