Friday, September 2, 2011

August Favourites (my first favourites ever)!

So August flew away, University started again and now, I want to present you to my favourites:


1) Beauty and Fashion:


a) I love my Estee Lauder Mascara and primer, they both are great together because the primer protects and hydrates the lashes and makes them look healthier and, I don't know if I imagine it, but makes them look curlier and longer.
b) I started using a deeper/reddish brown, which is a colour deeper than the one I showed in my Revlon Polish Obsession post and I feel it is more suitable for winter and fall, I like very deep or muddy like colours because they give that feel of falling leaves and grey skies.
c) Another product that I've been wearing a lot this month are a pair of ugg boots because they keep my feet warm and are supper comfortable for classes and those early hours, and for the people that are checking my twitter they might know that I have supper early classes 3 days out of 4 for my week.
d) I love to use my blue purse for university because it is so huge that everything fits in it. I am Purse Loving it!


2) Miscellaneous:


a) Favourite song:





b) Favourite Book: 





c) Favourite "Make me smile" moment: 





d) Favourite Quote: 
A failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying." 
B. F. Skinner 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...