Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekend blizz

I have had a long and great week. My best plans on a Friday night after one week like this is to stay home, watch movies, eat a big bowl of ice cream, talk to some friends and even bake a little. 

I have been watching a lot of movies lately too after I get back home from work. Walking really takes the energy out of this lazy body, so it seems like a great plan to get in bed and do nothing. Of course if something better comes up I will be willing to give it a chance, but for now, doing nothing is amazing.

I spent my day in netflix (watching gossip girl), browsing through pinterest, watching youtube videos and thinking about the wonders of life. Here some of my favourite images from pinterest this days:

 
Top 5 Family Friendly Dog Breeds | The Planet of Pets

Space saving layout for NYC studio apartment. Love it.












black out candy apples
Winter style! 

Marshmallow-Candy Swirl Cake 

To see more, check out my pinterest here

Have a great day! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...