Monday, June 24, 2013

Weddings

It seems a little surreal that people from my graduating class of high school are already getting married. Trust me, we are young, and that is a good thing. It makes me want to get married too, but first I need to find the right boy (that might be the topic of another post, lets not get into my love life just yet) and that will come if he is the one.

Right now I want to say that I am so happy for my friends. They are going to take this huge step in a year from now and they could be more right.


The have had a long history together, spent time with each other and have grown to be the cutest couple. We  all were waiting for their engagement. It was the most anticipated (and predicted) thing ever. And finally we received the news! We are all talking about it now. And of course, wishing them the best and all the love and happiness of the whole wide world. 

We are getting old. I can't seem to process it, but in a good way. 

Cheers to happy couples all around the world, about to tie the knot, and expressing their honest love. 






picture from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...