Sunday, July 30, 2017

Beauty | Silisponge - First impressions

I might be a little late to the trend, but normally I don't keep up much with them. But recently, I got my hands on a silisponge, those which are said to not waste any of the foundation you apply with it and yesterday was my first time using it.


Unfortunately I didn't took any footage or photos while I was applying my makeup, but I have a lot to say about it.

Here are some photos of the "sponge":



When I first saw it and had it in my hand it felt really weird, very squishy and jelly-like feeling. 

Yesterday, as I mentioned before, was the first time I used it and I have mixed feelings. As I started applying my foundation, it seemed flawless and, sure, it didn't absorbed the product but it accumulated in certain areas of the sponge and then clumped the product in certain areas of my face and then I had to go over them once more in order to smooth it out. 

Although the product was taken from one place to the other, it applied nicely, in my opinion, it could work better, not using it to blend out contour and highlight, because I used my blending brush of all time, which I swear by, and it made my skin look better, with a better finish (this helped my foundation to blend nicely after the application with the silisponge). 

Over all, I might have to use it some more to see if I fall in love with it or if I get a grasp at how to handle it, but my first impressions were not as good as I thought they were going to be. 

I hope you are having an awesome sunday and have an amazing start of the week. 

With love, 

Stephanie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...